Decorative Acoustic Wood Wool Boards
Decorative Acoustic Wood Wood Panels
Acoustic wall art is a type of decorative element that serves a dual purpose: to enhance the aesthetic of a room and to improve the acoustics within it. This type of wall art is often made of materials that are specifically designed to absorb sound, such as wood wool, or other porous materials. These materials help to reduce the amount of echo and reverberation in a room, creating a more comfortable and pleasant listening environment. Acoustic wall art can come in a variety of forms, including panels, sculptures, and even paintings that have been treated with special coatings to increase their sound-absorbing properties.
Acoustic wall art is a great way to add a unique touch to any room in your home. It can also be used to create an acoustic barrier and reduce noise levels. Acoustic wall art using our decorative acoustic wood wool boards is an ideal way to get creative and make a statement in a room.
Wood wool boards are made from natural wood fibers and are very lightweight. They are often used in acoustic treatments and can be used to create a variety of different designs.
Wood wool boards are available in a variety of colors and sizes, so you can create your own unique design.
When using wood wool boards for acoustic wall art, you will need to start by measuring the area where you want to install the boards. You will also need to decide which type of board you want to use.
There are two main types of wood wool boards
the plain board & the artboard. The plain board is the most cost effective and is easiest to work with.
The art board is more decorative- and can be used to create more intricate designs.
Once you have chosen the type of board you want to use, it’s time to start assembling your acoustic wall art. Begin by affixing the decorative acoustic wood wool boards to the wall using nails or screws
Decorative Acoustic wood wool boards are available in the following Geometric shapes –
- Circle – Diameter 205 cm
- Square – 200 x 200 x 20 mm
- Triangle – Regular 200 x 200 x 20 mm
- Parallelogram – Parallel side 200mm
- Rectangle – 200 x 400 x 20 mm
Making beautiful wall art using geometric shapes of acoustic wood wool panels is a fun and easy project. Here are a few steps you can follow to create beautiful wall art using geometric shapes:
- Choose a color scheme: Decide on the colors you want to use for your art piece. You can choose to use a monochromatic color scheme, where you use different shades of the same color, or you can use a complementary color scheme where you use colors that are opposite each other on the color wheel.
- Sketch out your design: Use a pencil and paper to sketch out the design of your art piece. This will give you a rough idea of what your finished piece will look like and allow you to make any adjustments before you start creating it.
- Order shapes as per your designs: Once you have finalized the design you can order wood wool panels as per the colour of your choice and shape.
Installation of Decorative Acoustic Wood Wool boards
- Screwing – The Acoustic panels can easily be screwed to the wall . Less labour involved and is cost effective one.
- Using velcro -These decorative panles can be fix to walls by using male-female velcro tapes. The added advantage for this type of Installation is it’s easy to modify the design. NO skilled labour is required.
- Using Adhesive- The Acoustic tiles can fix with proper adhesive This method is cost effective and fast installation very easy to install